Tuesday, March 31, 2009

How Is Your Tuesday?

Today is Tuesday & I'm trying to catch up on everything that has fallen by the wayside due to other more important things (i.e. time w/HD, sick children, plant sale, work, meals, medicines & etc.)! Laundry is a never ending battle!!! I know that y'all can relate!! I vow (with HD's help) to be victorious over it every day! FYI - I hate stinky dirty clothes! Dirty dishes need to go in the dishwasher! Floors need to be vaccumed &/or mopped. Furniture needs to be dusted & polished. But guess what? Most of those things won't get done today!! Not a good thing or bad thing-just reality! Gary is working 12-14 hours a day all this week (INVENTORY)! I will be working, ball games & practice (maybe-weather permitting), groceries, meals (two down & one to go), beds to make, 5 dogs to handle, & follow-up on several misc items! The GREAT thing about today even though I won't get everything done today that needs to be done---------HD LOVES ME!!! He sees my efforts, knows my heart & I spent time with him this morning. He gave me peace to start my day!!! He doesn't want me to stress or have anxiety over all the things that need to be accomplished today! Enjoy the day, EVEN THE RAIN or STORMS! The storms today are similar to the ones we face in life. You can sit back & watch. You can allow HD to give you strength by walking through them. OR You can be anxious & stress yourself & everyone around you out over them? Enjoy today --- ALL of it! Let me know how Tuesday turns out for you! Love to y'all! Joannie

1 comment:

Sue said...

SO TRUE!!! If we would just remember this...storms WILL come (in this world you WILL have tribulation) but God is in control!! Thanks again for your help with the plant sale!!!!