Tuesday, October 28, 2008

God brings us together

I should not be amazed at God but sometimes I am! I was born & raised in the South, where most of us are related to one another ----either by marriage, church or being neighbors----Its just a Southern thang! We consider most everyone family! Yesterday I learned that the WONDERFUL teacher my son has in school is someone that is from the same area I am. Granted neither of us live there now but our families still do. And our families have known one another for years! We have been brought together in God's AWESOME plan. All of us in the world can find some type of common bond with others--especially if we look for it. She is just another blessing that has been brought into my life & I'm so thankful!!!! If your reading this thank a teacher. I had GREAT teachers in school & my children have been blessed to have some AWESOME ones too. Also, be thankful for the people God brings into your life-------even if some of them turn out to be difficult to deal with!! Maybe they are in your life right now to see the love of Jesus?!?!?!?!?!? Try to be that shining light to a dark & dying world as we're commanded & maybe they won't be difficult forever?!?!?!?!?!? Enjoy your day & Thank a teacher for their service just like we plan to thank our military in the next few weeks!!! HIP HIP HOORAY for TEACHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: