Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Kinks, Conflicts ==== Faith Tests

If your like me, I try to start my day with the attitude: This is the day that the Lord has made, I WILL rejoice & be glad in it. This rule applies even if its hectic/busy/stressful or whatever! Today is also Wednesday, which means church & getting to hear a fresh word from God. The problem is today I'm struggling with this attitude. I'm facing legal issues related to my children that I thought the attorney I contacted had already addressed.......I thought! (Some days it doesn't pay to think!haha) They have not been, the deadline is tomorrow & I am now at the last hour trying to find an attorney to handle them. Please pray that God will enable me to get things handled before the deadline! I know that even in the midst of our problems, He is STILL on the throne & in control of everything!! I just need a few prayers to go along with all of ours that deadlines will be met! I'm a lion when it comes to my children & I want the best for them but in that I also want it to be in God's will!!! If your a momma, you can truly understand this feeling!!! Enjoy your evening!

No comments: