Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wednesdays & Church - I Love 'em!

Can I just say that I love Wednesday night services! It is good to be able to fellowship, praise, worship, pray & learn with fellow believers. Sometimes it just feels good to be with like minded believers. We are going thru a learning, stretching, growing phase & personally - I LOVE IT! We are on a 21 day journey & it is amazing how the Lord has spoken to me about me, my husband & my family. There are exciting things in store for us in 2011 - God is doing a new thing - a GREAT & WONDERFUL thing. He is going to receive more glory, praise & honor! We started this journey on 1/3/11 (even though he has been preparing us for months). In just 2 days He has done a work. I am not surprised but then again I am. The abundance of what He is doing will lead to more rewards than I ever thought possible. He will do exceedingly, abundantly above all we could ask or think! THANK YOU LORD for your faithfulness, grace, mercy, love & patience with us. I'm excited about how you will use us for your kingdom. Allow us to continue to listen to your direction, follow obediently & quickly. Help us to continue willingly on the potters wheel as you mold & make us into your servants. Great day, great night, visions galore. Excuse me while I put these new ones on paper. Love y'all

No comments: