Thursday, January 13, 2011

WOW - Submission is better than Permission

Just an apology to start for such a lapse in posts. Things have been very exciting & busy. The Lord is definitely doing a work. Always thought the saying, "Its easier to ask for forgiveness than permission" was cute. Well, the Lord convicted me of it & its not easier nor is it His way. His way is submission. If we are following the Lord, seeking His direction & willingly submitting to Him asking for someone else to forgive us will not be an issue & if it is, it won't be difficult because you will feel so convicted until you did that relief/peace will fill you. We have experienced some amazing thing so far this year & we're not 15 days into the new year. THIS EXCITES ME! I am ready for what the Lord has for us! Have to say that as He is speaking & doing new things that I have been a little scared - ONLY because its so new & different. I have actually been praying that the Lord will help me stay out of the way of what He's doing. Whatever that may be. These changes also let me know that the scripture verse I chose was perfect for me. God has met me more than halfway and freed me from my anxious fears! Not ready to reveal any of the details of the things going on yet. Waiting on his timing to share and it may have to be a series of posts. Praying for God's favour & blessings in your lives & that you can hear the still, small whispers of the Lord because He is always speaking! Have a GREAT Friday everyone! Love y'all!

No comments: