Saturday, December 13, 2008

Children touch our hearts in unbelieveable ways

My children (like all children) can drive me to the moon & back! BUT......they always touch my heart in believeable ways!!! They never cease to amaze me. One minute I think aliens have invaded their bodies & then the next minute they melt my heart. Due to visitation with his Dad, we (Douglas, Kirsten, Gary & I) celebrated Douglas' birthday (21st) early. Douglas is a comedian usually! He was once again quite funny! Kirsten (if you know her) is very impatient (I don't know where she gets it--haha)! She kept pushing Doug to finish eating dinner so he could open presents. Douglas seized the opportunity to be in control of his sissy! It was quite funny! He was also so sweet about his gifts. I love to see my children when they are happy & appreciative! It touches my heart. Like most children, they sometimes don't realize how blessed they are. They have things that they go through because of their parents being divorced! I pray that they stay focused on Jesus & walk with him!!!!!!!! We had a great time but I'm exhausted from the cleaning, cooking & then cleaning again. I hope each of you has a fun weekend. Remember to go to church Sunday it will make your day & week better! Spending time with Jesus always makes things better! Love y'all!

2 comments:

Jamey Lynne said...

Aww... I love this! I can definitely picture your precious little boy hamming it up for the fam! Thanks for sharing him with me. :)

Sue said...

I think you are a WONDERFUL mother and role model for your children to see Jesus and serve Him. Hope you feel better soon!!!