Monday, December 8, 2008

Busy Week No time to be sick!

Its the holiday season & that makes for very busy weeks with work, holiday shopping, holiday parties, church & school functions & in our family a birthday (Doug's on the 21st) right before Christmas. With all that going on......there is no time to be sick but unfortunately those things happen sometimes. I went to the doctor today (didn't need to miss working) & it seems that I have to be on medicine & go back in 10 days. There's just one BIG problem: I am EXTREMELY sensitive to medicine & allergic to most pain medicines. Due to my health problems, my doctor prescribed a strong pain medicine. Just Great! How can I take this medicine & stay awake. So if you don't see me for a few days-----I may be in a coma! hahaha! The good news: God is in control & he will help me through this just like he sees me through everything else! I would ask that you keep me & the fam in your prayers. This is a busy time of year for all of us & I'm praying that you & your family are blessed with gifts of peace, love & joy! Have a GREAT week! I have to go now the meds are kicking in! Love Ya'll!!!

1 comment:

Matt said...

2 words -- energy drinks