Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Ornaments & Parties

Today was a very busy day. Got up early, got ready, got Kirsten & Douglas up & out the door for school. Went to work, earned a little money. Christmas party day at VES for Douglas. We made tinsel ornaments by putting silver and/or gold in glass ornaments. It looks great on the tree with the lights reflecting off of it. We also painted ornaments by putting different colors of acrylic paint in glass ornaments & tilting the ball around so the paint will cover the inside of it. These really are fun & the kids can be very creative! We also made two reindeer (thumbprint) Christmas cards, one for Ms. Benton & one for them to carry home to send to someone special! Now that Douglas' party is over, I'm preparing for Sue's ornament swap party tonight! It is always fun! I enjoyed picking out which ornament(s) I wanted to bring! Kirsten & I will get to spend some fun time together like I had with Douglas earlier today! I just love Christmas & Parties & Ornaments. Its been a busy day but very fun & its not over yet! YEA!! I hope to see all of you at the party tonight! I have to run now, I still haven't pulled out any of my purple Christmas stuff & I'm inspired now after making ornaments! Love to y'all!

No comments: