Monday, December 29, 2008

Its Quiet Time

Hey Everyone! I apologize for not posting lately. Sometimes God allows things to go on in our lives that cause us to stop, listen & then just be quiet for a while. I'm going through one of those times. I usually have an opinion or something positive to say........but not lately. There have been a lot of tests during this holiday season & I feel that they are far from over. I have learned this holiday that perception is really amazing. God definitely made us ALL different!!!!!!!!!! (lol...maybe!) Things & people are not always what they seem to be! I would like to ask everyone to pray for me. I'm struggling with some things & people. Also, please pray for clarity for areas that have become clouded! I'll be back soon when God gives me the right words to say! Words that will not cloud your thinking but maybe clarify it! Until then..........Love & Blessings!

1 comment:

Sue said...

I will be praying for you and waiting until you return. I enjoy your posts each day. Hope that things get better soon!