Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Trying to get back on track

Hey Friends! I'm praying this morning that each of you has a blessed Tuesday! Thank you for the prayers concerning the marriage retreat from all I've heard it was great! I am trying to get everything back on track from last week. The weekend (fri.) started off with yuck & continued throughout. This week started off with a bang by taking my parents back to the VA hospital Those days are exhausting, mentally, emotionally, & physically! So I'm saying today is the official beginning to my week. We did have an AWESOME service Sunday!! It is so great to be part of a church where the Spirit of God takes over & the congregation & pastor allows him to move!!!! If you've never been a part of that WOW your missing out!!! Today I'm interceding on your behalf. I don't know the things/problems/situations in your life that your facing but I'm bringing you before the Lord today. Lord, bless each of my friends today. Give them strength for the tasks at hand, wisdom & discernment for the difficult things they are facing, peace to endure & know that whether they feel it or not that you are working in every thing on their behalf. Give them joy in the little things. Let them see the love notes that your sending them. Let people see your love shining through them in everything that they say & do!! Bless my friends Lord & whatever may be going on in their life, use it to draw them closer to you. Thank you for my friends & what they mean to me & others. Thank you for answering this prayer. Let everything we do today be for your glory, honor & praise! In Jesus name, Amen.

Now we are on track for today! Love & Blessings to y'all! Joannie

No comments: