Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Update & Prayer Request

Hey Friends! I'm praying that God is richly blessing each of y'all! I wanted to give an update on the new direction of my page. Things are moving right along but with any new endeavor (especially ones geared toward Jesus), Satan wants to step in & destroy it. He is using my parents to attack me.

To explain that statement, they are 82(Dad) & 75(Mom). My Dad's health has been spiraling downhill for a LONG time. My Mom has had various health issues also. Her biggest problem right now though is my Dad. I can not begin to explain this. It has various terms/diagnosis but to sum it up.....he's mean to my Mom & anybody that gets in the way of him being mean to her. My Momma is an AWESOME woman & still loves & tries to care for this mean grizzly bear(her recent nickname for him) even after 60 years of marriage!!!!! I spent 12 hours with them yesterday at the VA hospital. Yes I was exhausted & still feeling the effects of that day. My request is for my Momma that God will continue to grant her the patience & peace to deal with him, wisdom for the doctors to be able to diagnose & treat him, for me & my siblings(there are 5 of us) to be supportive of both of them(we are finding it hard to love my Dad)! Thanks!

But back to the big reveal, it is coming soon just had some minor setbacks. According to my heavenly sources, its going to be something that will be a blessing & I'm really excited about all of it! Got to run now its almost time for church & I don't want to miss it!
Love to y'all!!!!!

No comments: