Saturday, November 29, 2008

Braggin' Rights Return!!!

I know that I'm not alone in celebrating the Alabama win over Auburn tonight! Not only a win but a shutout! Braggin' Rights have returned to the die hard 'Bama fans who have endured the last few years of losses! It feels good!!!!! The only problem I have are the sports analysts! They all want to discredit Alabama's record of 12 & 0 by saying that Florida will be the favorite in next Saturday's SEC Championship game. If I remember correctly these same analysts didn't even have Alabama ranked at the beginning of the season & we're #1 right now! It reminds me of a friend's favorite saying: Some people just love to hear the sound of their own voice when really they have no idea what their talking about!!!!!!! (Those people aren't just limited to sport analysts but thats a post for a different day!) I do feel for the Auburn fans, mainly because for the last few years I've experienced what they are dealing with! They will get VERY tired of the comments & jokes & very tired of saying "there's always next year"! Until next year, I'm going to enjoy this while it lasts! Its SWEET! I do still love all my family (Emily) & friends that are Auburn fans! But for tonight its RRROOOLLLLLL TIDE ROLL! love ya'll

No comments: