Saturday, November 29, 2008

THE GAME of the year!

Today is the day that Alabama or Auburn football fans wait for all year! Football season begins with a lot of anticipation & talk! As the season progresses the anticipation mounts & for some the talk dies down. Bragging rights for one year are on the line! This day is one that over the years has been full of surprises! Sometimes it causes a fan to change sides-----that's just wrong! Win, loose or draw ---- I'm an ALABAMA fan! I have always looked forward to this day since I could say ROLL TIDE! This day divides marriages, families, churches & communities! I enjoy today because I love football but also the food of the day. I love to cook on football Saturdays anything from roast or chili to fudge, cookies or cakes. As kickoff time draws nearer, I pray that no one is injured on either team!!!!!! Also, it your year 'Bama ------- ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!! love ya'll

No comments: