Saturday, November 22, 2008

Missing that boy!

Well, Douglas got home---YEA!!!!!! He was tired but excited about everything they got to do. I just wish he got to stay here & didn't have to go to his Dad's house! I didn't really get to enjoy having him home before he had to leave! Oh, it gets better! His Dad was supposed to pick him up at 6:00. I had somewhere I was supposed to be right after that. He got here at almost 7:00! Maybe next time he does that we will be gone! According to the lawyer, if he's not there on time, I don't have to let him go. The problem with that is his Dad would take his anger at me for doing that out on Douglas (past experience has proved that)! Its OK by the end of the day, God will have helped me with this anger & frustration & I can let it go!!!!! I just have to get in the word today & focus on my Lord & Savior!!! He ALWAYS pulls me through!!!! Sometimes it just takes longer than other times! I'm glad that Gary & I are going to the Comedy Dinner Theatre at church tonight------I really could use a good laugh!! I'll let you know how it goes! Love Ya'll

No comments: