Wednesday, November 26, 2008

One of my faves!

Tomorrow is THANKSGIVING! YEA! Its one of my favorite holidays! I am so thankful for so many things that there isn't enough space to list all of them. These are just a few, my Savior, my children, my husband, my family, my church, my family's health, my home, my friends, my job & the newest blessing our family has received: a new home for Joseph & Emily. They closed on a new house in Calera & will be moving tomorrow! I'm so happy for them! They were living in an apartment that was becoming extremely unsafe! Now they have a beautiful new home! It really overwhelms me how God has blessed my life------even when I wasn't living for him! I really appreciate my parents & how they raised me! I pray that my children will one day appreciate how I tried to raise them. Somedays it seems like they can't stand to be around me, but those are the days when they are being disrespectful or upset that they can't do what they want but what I or Gary say! Its ok their just children but wanting to be adults! I pray that each & everyone on you has a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING & that you realize & thank God for ALL of you blessings!
Love Ya'll!

No comments: