Wednesday, November 5, 2008

God's Will.......Will Be Done

Its OFFICIAL........the presidential election is over! Whether your candidate won or not----it doesn't matter. Its time to unite as a nation/Agree to disagree/Move on! I read on another blog last night that our hope should not be in a man even if he is the president----our hope is in a Savior who died on the cross for our sins! AMEN sister! This is the day the Lord has made & I WILL rejoice & be glad in it! My God is STILL on the throne, in control & His will will be done. If you are having questions about what his will is?????? READ THE BOOK! (Bible) I love the t-shirt that reads "Don't make me come down there!" ---GOD Maybe some of us need him to???? In trying to discipline/teach values/morals/principles, I use this questions with Douglas & Kirsten sometimes........If Jesus were standing here would he be happy with how your acting? Well, my friends, if Jesus were in the room with you right now----Would he be pleased with your actions??? Just something to ponder today as you hopefully plan to make your way to church tonight. My prayers are for you to be blessed today!!! Love ya'll!

P.S. When Americans were upset after 9/11, the local church couldn't hold all the people coming in the doors. If your that upset about this nation & the possible direction we're headed........Why not talk to God about it???? Just another something to ponder!

No comments: